Plumbing Services Technician
Plumbing Service Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of plumbing systems. Work involves performance of skilled plumbing tasks in installing, maintaining, repairing, and servicing a variety of fixtures and equipment. Work performed independently or under supervision.
Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonuses are available for those who qualify.
- 2-4 years previous plumbing experience
- High School Diploma
- Previous Plumbing Service Technician and / or installation experience, either residential or commercial.
- Willingness to work in Residential or Commercial settings (New Construction or Remodel) with a positive attitude.
- Valid driver’s license
- Insurable driving record
- Must pass a pre-employment background check
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions as given
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Ability to make accurate materials lists
- Ability to manage materials efficiently without excess waste
Benefits include: Company vehicle, uniform, health insurance, Simple IRA, paid holidays and vacation. Final compensation package will depend upon experience.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm Full Time
Pay: $34.00 per hour