Service / Repair Technician
The HVAC Service & Repair Technician identifies maintenance, repair and/or replacement needs; providing necessary information on the proper uses of the equipment; and ensuring adequate materials are available to complete assignments in a timely manner.
Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonuses are available for those who qualify.
- Comply with ALL SAFETY RULES
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Able to follow directions as given, written and verbal.
- Well organized and have ability to work independently
- Able to work a rotating, on-call, schedule for after-hours & emergency calls
- Possess both written and verbal English language skills
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Present a professional image
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to take and pass drug screening
- Be able to lift / carry 50+ pounds
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces
If you feel that you can meet all of these qualifications, please submit your application online. Applications are reviewed each week. If your qualifications match with an open position, you will be contacted.