This position is full time. As an installation technician, you will be responsible for the removal and installation of new equipment in residential, commercial, and industrial locations.
Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonuses are available for those who qualify.
** State of Iowa minimum journey-worker license required
- Committed to the safety of self, customers, and co-workers
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record (this will be checked)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Punctual, organized, flexible, and able to work independently
- Able and willing to mentor a pre-apprentice or apprentice
- Able and willing to climb and work on ladders
- Able and willing to carry 50 lbs short distances alone
- Present a professional image on behalf of self and Fosters Heating and Air
- Will install replacement and new construction HVAC systems to ‘code’ minimum in residential and light commercial applications
- Will coordinate as needed with co-workers, home or building owners, and other trades during the course of any given job
- Fosters Heating and Air is a merit shop and other duties may be assigned
- Preference may be given to a non-smoker
If you feel you meet all of the required qualifications, please submit an online application. Applications are reviewed weekly. If your qualifications match with an open position, you will be contacted for an interview.
|Job Category||HVAC Installation|